We respect your right to privacy. When you provide information to us we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Intrahealth Canada Limited (Intrahealth) operates mainly in the business-to-business medical software industry. To the extent we collect information; our purpose is to better serve our clients and their use of our software products.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information you provide directly, such as (but not limited to) your name, address and request details.
The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site
Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per web page.
From time to time we may also request a copy of your patient database to facilitate transferring or migrating data from one system to another, to enable us to better resolve a technical issue or for testing purposes.
In reference to the receipt of system-generated information about your practice, Intrahealth hereby confirms that we will use this data as outlined.
- All data that has been supplied to Intrahealth will only be used for the purposes stated. Primary reason includes problem resolution, configuration and data transfer to Intrahealth software.
- The supplied data will not be used for any other purpose unless requested in writing.
- All resultant copies of the supplied information (including any source, current system or resultant migrated information) will be retained by Intrahealth until written confirmation of transfer acceptance is received from supplying practice.
- Whilst in custody Intrahealth will ensure that the media with the supplied data is kept in a fire retardant and locked facility.
- After written confirmation is received all copies of the data will be totally destroyed/deleted and the backup media returned to practice. This data can be destroyed earlier without written confirmation if verbally directed by Intrahealth management or a representative of the practice.
- In the event of any request/directive for copies of supplied data to be destroyed/deleted – no copies will be retained and source data media will be immediately returned to the practice.
- All practice supplied data will remain confidential within secure premises at Intrahealth.
- All practice-supplied data will be accessible only by the staff who are directly involved with the above processes and are bound by confidentiality statements within employment contracts.
- To minimize Intrahealth exposure to practice confidential information – all data transfer processes will rely upon assistance of the practice to evaluate patient record transfer.
- Utmost care will be taken with all data and information supplied by the practice.
Intrahealth maintains an e-mail list to keep interested parties informed about our company, training events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, to be removed from an Intrahealth e-mail list, return the e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the header.
Updates to Information
You can update your contact information by e-mailing email@example.com
Revisions to Information
Intrahealth may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted on our website. By using our web site, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org