Profile: Sophisticated EMR Practice Management Software
Integrated Practice Management Software
Profile is an integrated Practice Management and EMR package designed for Canadian operation by Canadian physicians, MOAs and Administrative staff.
Functionality and workflows have been rigorously tested to ensure that our technology can significantly enhance your practice processes.
Profile’s advanced design and architecture offers front desk, administrative and clinical functionality with flexibility, speed and stability. Familiar screens and flexible layout facilitate ease of use and a fast learning cycle. Profile looks and feel like a standard Microsoft product.
Profile is available in Office and Enterprise editions, stand-a-lone, ASP or centralized, so whether you are a solo physician, large Corporate entity or Health Authority with 3000 users, Profile will meet your needs.
Hardware/Infrastructure Recommendations (Hosted Database) Click Here
Hardware/Infrastructure Recommendations (Local Database) Click Here
Looking to Optimize Profile EMR? Intrahealth’s optimization partner AccelEMR have proven solutions to meet your needs. www.accelEMR.com
Profile-HCC, v.7 of Intrahealth has received Pre-Implementation Certification from Canada Health Infoway as a Electronic Medical Record and Ambulatory Electronic Medical Records valid through December 31, 2016.
Profile-HCC remains as the sole product in Canada to achieve dual National Class certification in the domains of both Electronic Medical Record and Ambulatory Electronic Medical Record.
A full listing of Infoway Certified Products can be found on the Infoway website.
Saves Valuable clinical time
Profile provides immediate access to comprehensive information wherever you are. A centralized and easily accessible medical record enables you to eliminate wasted time associated with paper records. Multiple records can be opened simultaneously and at the click of a button.
Improve clinical and practice outcomes
Profile allows you to easily analyze, track and compare clinical and financial information to improve clinical and practice outcomes.
Create high quality and legible notes
With Profile, entering information is easy and flexible. All information becomes auditable, legible and organized for future reference or sharing with colleagues.
Avoid clinical mistakes
Profile’s advanced clinical tools give you current information and guidelines at your fingertips. Medication and disease based warnings help minimize issues of conflicting drug ordering.
Move towards a paperless office
Profile lets you do this today, or move incrementally towards a paperless environment.
Utilize third party applications with ease
Profile works seamlessly with third party applications such as tablet PC’s, Dragon voice recognition, Microsoft paint and Microsoft Word.
Profile’s technical features include:
- Fully integrated clinical and practice management system
- Multiple deployment methods (stand-alone, ASP or centralized)
- 3 tier architecture supporting multiple interface options (including web browsers, rich client, thin client and mobile devices)
- Object oriented design and development
- Based on international clinical standards (The Good European Health Record (GEHR) has been put together by ~ 250 clinicians who have analyzed how clinical records are to be stored, transferred, entered, altered and recognized. As a clinician, you can be reassured that Profile has been designed and is written from a full evaluation of “World Best Practice” standards)
- Choice of databases – firebird (free open source database), MS SQL or Oracle
- Choice of term sets e.g. Snowmed, ICPC2+, Read, ICD9, ICD10, DSM IV or a combination
- Simplify and configure screens to suit the way you work, design your own forms and reports and write macros
- Work offline or work from home without requiring third party software
You can be assured that this technology will meet your requirements now and into the future.
Profile’s object oriented design:
- provides the ability to report on almost any parameter entered into the system
- allows simultaneous access by many users to a single patient record, clinicians, reception and nurses can access and read or write to a patient file at the same time
- delivers unparalleled speed and performance for users
The Good European Health Record has been put together by ~ 250 clinicians in Europe who have analyzed how clinical records are to be stored, transferred, entered, altered and recognized.
“Advantages of GEHR over current electronic and paper-based systems include the following. GEHR:
- improves the quality of clinical care, while significantly reducing IT costs of providers,
- integrates contributions by all clinicians, including GPs, specialists, hospital staff, allied health workers, pathology and radiology services, as well as patients themselves,
- provides a complete picture of a patient’s health status enabling better care to be delivered,
- dramatically reduces the level of data errors compared with paper records and current EHR systems,
- allows patients complete control over access and distribution of their health records,
- enables health records to be safely and securely communicated between healthcare organizations such as hospitals, GP clinics and community health providers,
- is closely linked to international health informatics standards,
- ensures that electronic health records are “future proof”, interoperable, and automatically processable through the use of a revolutionary new approach called “archetypes”,
- ensures that electronic health record system software and databases no longer have to be continually changed to incorporate new requirements, and allows
- version-controlled health records, enabling all past states of the health record to be investigated in the event of clinical or medico-legal investigations”
GEHR is an international “World Best Practice” standard recognized in North America. Medico-legally this means that as a clinician, you can be reassured that Profile has been designed and is written from a full evaluation of “World Best Practice” standards.
Request a Demo
Why Choose Profile?
- Saves valuable clinical time
- Improve clinical and practice outcomes
- Create high quality and legible notes
- Avoid clinical mistakes
- Move towards a paperless office
- Utilize third party applications with ease